Thursday 9 December 2010

To do or not to do, that is the question!

I have now got the longest to do list for sorting out the house before I leave on my travels and I am not sure how I am going to do it!

I have broken it down room by room so that I can try and attack one room a night...might even start with the spare room tonight - it has the least to do and might give me the motivation to crack on!

I seem to be super organised in the idea of the great tidy/box up with lists and labels etc but the reality of it still escapes me. I don't actually have that much time - this weekend is the last one before Xmas that I have to make it presentable for people to stay over Xmas so might have to do a bit of cosmetic houseworkery this weekend and then really hit the ground running when I am home after Xmas with the family.

I think I might need to call in the re-inforcements....MUM!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the fact that you are "blogging". Want to know/keep an eye on what you are up to. Hectic here, but will ring over the weekend. All love Cally

    ReplyDelete