Wednesday 26 January 2011

So I have 2 days left at work and for the first time I have started to get the butterflies of excitement fluttering away. Don't get me wrong I am really looking forward to the upcoming adventure but I'm just not a particularly excitable person.

The last time I was properly excited was for my 30th birthday. I got so excited that I actually made myself feel sick the night before and had to go home from drinks with the girls! I then woke up at 5.30am on my birthday and was awake from that point on!

I can't wait to get out to Oz and spend a year of fun and frivolity and have all the new experiences that I am going to have....yay!!!

2 days of work, skiing holiday, packing up the house, spending time with Dad, a bit more packing, a few mornings training my replacement at work and then leaving Buckingham and heading up to London before travelling to my Mum's to get a lift to the airport and then Brisbane here I come!

WOOHOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment