Wednesday 12 January 2011

Devastating!

So its been a while and things are ticking along, 12 days left at work, just under 7 weeks until I go and Queensland appears to be under water!

Its absolutely heartbreaking to hear all the terrible stories of the people who have lost their lives or had them ruined by the terrible floods that have hit all over Queensland.

The centre of Brisbane is under water but very luckily Macgregor where I am going, which is in the southern suburbs of Brisbane, is currently ok. The DG flew back and arrived to a dry house and fingers crossed it will stay that way.

My thoughts are with all the people who have lost everything in this natural disaster and here's hoping that things start to get better soon!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why, but I think you are just meant to be there . . . . X Cally

    ReplyDelete